Special Effects in SiteSpinner V2 allow you to define the visibility of objects. For instance, you can decide that an image is not visible until the user places their mouse over it, or until they place their mouse over another object on the page. You could also set an object to disappear when the user places their mouse over it or when they place their mouse over another object on the page.
Basic Mouse-over effect:
Select OK and Preview the page (single arrow on the top tool-bar). In your browser move your mouse over the red rectangle at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the Special FX menu and select 'mouse effects'
- Where it asks for Event, select 'mouse pointer is over'
- For Trigger Object, scroll down the list until you find an object named 'red-rectangle'
- For Action, select 'Hide it and show'
- For Display Object, select 'blue-rectangle'
Try playing with some of the other options to see what kind of effects you can create!
TM & © 1998 - 2004, Virtual Mechanics, all rights reserved.